I’m no stranger to feeling overwhelmed.
I think we often tend to judge ourselves when we feel overwhelmed because we feel we should know better, do better and just never get ourselves in a situation to feel that emotion. But regardless of how spiritual you might be, it is important to remember that we are human.
Our emotions are a gauge of where we are currently and they offer us wisdom as to how to shift or tweak our focus in order to stay in alignment with where we desire to be. The angels had some very clear advice for a client recently that I thought would be helpful to share with you all.
(And yes, I asked my client’s permission to share)
Here is what the angels had to say:
First things first.
What is overwhelming you?
Is it one thing? Two things? Three things? More?
Take a moment and write it all down.
You may notice that in doing so, some of those things lose importance and no longer feel like a priority to be listed.
Now, look at your list and ask yourself these things:
- Is this my personal overwhelm or something I have picked up from someone else? – If this is a stressor or emotion you have picked up from others, release that now. Simply ask the angels to release any heavy, negative, or unhealthy emotions you have picked up from others.
- Do I have any control over this situation that is causing me to feel overwhelmed? – If so, jot down some things that you could personally do to change the situation in a positive way.
- Out of the things I could personally do to release this overwhelm and shift this situation in a positive way, what would be most productive for me at this time? – Ask the angels to help you discern where your energy is best spent at this moment for the situation.
- Lastly, out of everything on my list, is there one thing that needs my attention first? – This will help you come up with a game plan and focus your attention in a productive manner.
The angels say that much of our overwhelm begins in our emotional and mental bodies. Before taking any physical action steps it is important to get ourselves really centered and grounded so that when we begin our action steps, we are very present, aware, and committed to our desired outcomes.
If we fall back into the feeling of overwhelm, we need to STOP, take some deep breaths and regain our focus before moving forward. We don’t want to carry heavy energy with us as work toward our goals. That feels very disempowering. I know that taking some deep breaths might not sound very helpful. But, honestly, it is a very quick, easy, and effective way to call us back to our center, connect with our spiritual helpers and regain some clarity.
Remember, ask your spiritual team to help you :
- Amp up your faith
- Remember what is truly important
- Stand in your power
- Center yourself in Love
- Align your thoughts with your dreams and desires
- Release all negative thought forms
- Stay grounded with Mother Earth
- Keep a strong connection with your own intuition
As always, your angels want you to know you are never alone. They are eager to support you in every way possible and are cheering you on from the other side!
Needing spiritual guidance? You can book an angel reading here.