Have a prayer request? Feel free to email it to email@example.com
Love, Light and Many Blessings,
Have a prayer request? Feel free to email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Love, Light and Many Blessings,
One of the things I have realized in my own spiritual journey, and have witnessed with many of my clients over the years, is that as you grow more conscious and aware of your spiritual power, you become very picky with whom you share your life with, and even more so, whom you trust to share your troubles with.
Let me explain …
As you gain the realization of how your energy affects your experiences and the true power that your thoughts, words and actions have in your life, you become even more sensitive to those around you. This is why during periods of spiritual growth you often see people finally removing toxic people from their lives and see that even their circle of friends may shift. And even after making positive changes like that in your life, there are those who remain close to you that still may not be equipped to support you in the ways you need when you are experiencing challenges and stress.
They may love you completely, but:
For someone who is always trying to stay positive and hold a certain vision for your own life as well as others, this can leave you feeling isolated and alone in your troubles and pain. It can make you feel completely empty, tired and overwhelmed and in need of someone who can help fill up your love tank.
It is like you want to share, but you hold back because you know that you only desire people who won’t add their own misery, fear or negativity to your situation. You hold everything inside and try to handle it all alone.
Luckily, you have spiritual helpers available at any given moment, but even they know we are in need of earthly support too.
So, what do you do in moments like these when you could really use a good supportive ear, a shoulder to lean on and a motivated cheerleader?
Here are some things to keep in mind when you feel like you are going it alone and some action steps to take to move closer to a place of empowerment:
I hope you find this helpful when moving through times of stress and worry. I personally welcome you to email my office with your prayer requests too. It is my joy and honor to lift your needs and desires to the divine. When our energy comes together we can do magical things!
Have a prayer request? Feel free to email it to email@example.com
Love, Light and Many Blessings,
Living a magical life sounds fabulous. But what would that even look like? Well, it definitely would look different depending on who you ask.
And in my experience, deep down, the majority of people don’t feel like they are worthy of all that goodness.
If you happen to be one of those people, let me ask you this…
Do you believe that you deserve to have a peaceful life?
Peace is one thing that comes up often in sessions and in my group teachings. I cannot tell you how many times I hear “I just want everything to be peaceful.” Chaos, drama and negativity are draining. Physically, emotionally and mentally. Everything else might seem to be working out okay, but if you don’t have peace, you definitely won’t feel like you are living a magical life.
Do you believe there is a purpose for your life?
Purpose is something that comes up all the time in my sessions with clients. “I just want to understand my purpose.” We all feel more settled and connected when we feel we understand why we are here and what we are meant to accomplish in our lifetimes. But there is one thing that many people don’t understand and that is that most of us have been living out our purpose all along. We often confuse our purpose with some grand accomplishment or event, when in reality it is becoming a parent, being an awesome listener or a great friend, or simply being the extension of love in all the little ways throughout your life.
We let the idea evade us and think we lack fulfillment.
Do you believe that you experience great joy and happiness?
Joy is a high-vibrating emotion, and it can be experienced through some of the simplest of ways. I think as humans we focus too much attention on what we need to accomplish, what we are here to learn, and what might not be going exactly as we planned, that we forget we are actually here to experience happiness too. We forget to even include that in our focus of living and look at any moments of happiness as bonuses instead of what should be the norm.
So, if you have a hard time allowing yourself to believe that you deserve a magical life, then I want you to ask yourself:
Do I deserve to experience peace?
Do I deserve to feel purposeful in this life?
Do I deserve to have as much joy as possible?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then you can easily agree that you deserve a magical life.
Because without these things the magic really can’t happen.
Everyone deserves to feel fulfilled in this way. Every single person.
It is easy for us to talk ourselves into believing that other people are worthy and deserving, and then talk ourselves out of believing that we are too..
But it simply does not work that way.
We are all divine beings with the power to create a magical life.
The question is what do you want to create?
The one thing I know for sure is that when nothing is certain, everything is possible.
So, embrace your endless possibilities and get reacquainted with your heart’s desires.
Your magic is waiting for you!
Love, Light and Magical Wishes for You!
Some people think that trusting their gut is hokey or risky, but how many times have you had a hunch about something and then talked yourself out of believing yourself because you thought you should use “reason,” only to find out that your intuition was correct all along?
Learning to engage, trust, and utilize your intuition is empowering on every level.
How, might you ask?
I would love to tell you how!
Here are my top Nine Benefits to Nurturing Your Intuition:
None of us are truly ever separated from our intuition and divine guidance. We can feel out of touch, disconnected or confused about how it all works, but everyone has intuition and the ability to harness the power within.
My life changed completely when I learned to purposefully stay connected to my intuition, and that is why I am so passionate about helping others embrace this beautiful part of themselves.
It does not matter if you are male or female, young or old, religious or not religious. Intuition is all about staying connected to the unconditional love and support that is available to all of us. Everyone can benefit from learning how to connect to their intuition. If you have been stalling, what are you waiting for?
I promise there is nothing to fear, and I would love to help you find your way!
With you on the journey,
Just as your bodies pick up and carry stress, so does your heart. We feel the burdens and confusion you hold. Some of you are dealing with a feeling of great sadness. As you process things, you hide this part of yourself from the world and even those closest to you.
We wish you felt more comfortable being open about your struggles, disappointments, frustrations, and pain. It is crucial for you to find ways to be kind to yourself, allowing yourself to feel everything you need. Please remember that we are here to help you in every time of need.
Be kind to yourself and others. Amid all the controversy your world is facing, it is easy to feel lost and unsure and separated from the whole. Please remember that everyone is here to learn and evolve, and another’s path may look quite different from yours but is still vitally important in healing the earth. Not only do we want you to hold compassion for yourself, but we ask that you extend it to others.
Love is what heals people, situations, and the world as a whole. It is important that you know that you can hold your beliefs and convictions in loving ways and continue to shine your own unique light into this world. We know that change can feel less than pleasant. But you are ready for it, and you have needed it, and we are here to guide and support you along the way.
Hold the vision you have for your life, and we will hold the sacred space for your hopes and desires to become your reality.
So, what does compassion look like and how can you give more compassion to yourself and others?
Ways to show compassion to yourself:
Ways to show compassion to others:
As the angels stated in their message above, they don’t want you to face your disappointments and struggles alone. They have compassion for you and want nothing but the best for you.
I hope that each and every day, you are reminded of the love that your angels have for you and that you allow and invite this love into your life. May you feel it in big, bright, glorious ways, and may you stay committed to that vision you hold for yourself.
Wishing you much joy and many blessings,
Mediumship has always seemed to have a taboo attached to it; it did for me. I won’t bore you with that whole story right now, but what I will say is that if you think about it, many people may go their whole life without ever giving a thought to trying to connect with a deceased loved one. It usually is not on anyone’s radar until they lose someone very special. When people experience a great loss, they begin to question everything. Where are they? Are they okay? Can they still feel my love? Is heaven real? What is it like? Will they be there to greet me when I pass?
Even so, they may judge their own emotions, question their beliefs, their religion, and more. I have been there, and so I understand all of the wondering and questioning. The longing to connect one more time can be completely thrilling and intimidating all at the same time. The assumptions around mediumship often make people wary about making connections.
Yet, it is rarely talked about because of that taboo nature I mentioned before. Most people don’t trust trying to have a discussion with someone about such a” woo woo” topic. But I am not afraid to talk about it. So, let’s have some of these conversations, and if you have questions yourself, I hope I can help you gain some clarity.
HERE ARE SOME O THE MOST COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS:
• Mediums see spirits everywhere they go and all of the time – Ummm, no thank you. First, it may surprise you that I do not see with my eyes open. Spirits, that is. That is a rarity. I made a deal a very long time ago that I would be willing to deliver messages, but I was not comfortable seeing with my eyes open. I am completely comfortable seeing in my mind’s eye, and it works well, so there is no need to see spirits walking around everywhere. Although I am connected and tuned in much of the time, it is important for me to be connected to my physical self and disconnect from the spirit world. It is my opinion that this is the healthiest choice for any medium.
• As a medium, you must have access to all knowledge and information – Again, no. First, how boring would it be if we had all of the answers to everything all of the time? Where would the adventure be? We are all here to learn and grow. That is the earthly experience for all of us. It is the natural process of our soul’s evolution. Our intuition exists for us to stay connected and have access to the divine wisdom of the universe. Although mediums are well-versed in using their intuition, it does not equate to abusing it, intuitively spying on anyone, or picking the winning lotto numbers. Mediums are not all-knowing.
• Mediums are sketchy, scary, or a carnival act – First, I think it is important to say that you should definitely do your research before consulting with a medium. Unfortunately, there are people out there that are operating from a space of negativity or ego and may treat their profession as the above mentioned. This breaks my heart because this can be very damaging. I know that asking friends if they know of a good medium is probably not a normal conversation in most circles. However, most reputable mediums will have a website, social media presence, or some way that you find them that will let you get to know them on some level. Prayerfully look for the one you feel guided to work with. Read testimonials, their history and see what resonates with you and trust that. Mediumship can be extremely healing, and I truly believe there are more honest mediums that are aligned with being of love and service than there are so-called mediums that intend to manipulate or take advantage of you.
• Mediums research you before you come in for a reading – Let me promise you one thing, I do not have the time or the interest to research anyone that schedules a session with me. It actually would make my job harder, not easier. Having a blank slate is the best way to make a strong connection. No preconceived notions. When teaching mediumship, I talk to my students all the time about creating a blank slate to receive information. Clearing everything out of their mind helps them open up to receive validating information. Again, if you are allowing yourself to be guided to the right professional medium, you should not have to worry about their integrity.
• Mediums can control exactly who comes through and the message they bring through – That may sound nice, but again, no. I will tell you that in over 15 plus years of work as a professional medium, it is rare for me not to naturally connect my client with whom they are hoping to hear from, but it is not in my control. I do however, set my intentions to connect with the deceased loved one(s) my client is hoping to hear from. I also open my sessions with prayer in order to create a sacred space and help my clients relax, which helps them open their heart and mind to receive the loving messages from spirit. My goal is to be of love and service to them, and I trust that whatever they are in need of most is what comes through for them. To get the most out of your session with a medium, it is best to go into it with an open heart, set your own intentions of what you are hoping to experience, and then surrender to the process.
• Mediums only talk to dead people – False. Most mediums, including myself, can also connect with spirit guides, guardian angels, archangels, and other members of your spiritual team. For example, I don’t just offer mediumship sessions. Over fifty percent of my clientele schedule with me for Intuitive Spiritual Coaching or Angelic Counseling. They are looking for clarity, guidance, and maybe moving through periods of change or spiritual growth or continuing to move through grief in a healthy way as possible. You might also be surprised how many times your loved ones in spirit may want to help you with your current path and may want to introduce you to the love and support of your angels.
• Mediums have always had the “gift” and are born knowing how to use it– Nope, not at all. Although I have been sensitive and aware of energies my whole life, I did not understand the purpose of it all until I was a young adult. Not every medium is born knowing. Most are born wondering. Wondering why they feel different and no one understands them. They wish someone could connect with them in a way that feels familiar. Some people open up to the ability to connect with spirit much later in life after an intense life happening or spiritual awakening or after the birth of a child or a loss. Many people who experience connecting with spirits in some shape or form don’t understand it, trust it or know how to control it. Mediumship can be taught. Some people may engage in learning how to hone their craft, and others may just empower themselves with the knowledge so they know how to control it and turn it off.
I hope this is helpful in understanding a little bit more about what mediumship is all about. That it clears up any confusion or fear and helps you look at mediumship as a healing tool that is there for you if you so feel guided to use it.
I must say that being a medium has given me the great honor and joy to make beautiful connections for amazing people both here and in spirit. It has allowed me the opportunity to witness time and time again that love is more powerful than death ever could be and that we will never lose the love that was shared here on earth.
It is also important to mention that you do not need a medium to connect with your loved one. They easily receive the love, prayers, and messages you send their way, and they love and support you from the other side too. Look for their signs and trust them. Their love will show up in bright and beautiful ways.
With you on the journey.
Love, Light & Blessings, ❤️
If this blog has resonated with you or made you even more curious about mediumship and your ability to make connections for yourself you can check out my upcoming Mediumship Made Easy course.
Learn More Here >
For anyone that has followed my work on any level, you already know that my angels are my teammates and I consult with them daily to gain clarity, understanding, wisdom, insights, support, and faith. When I am feeling burdened, I often say I am on the Struggle Bus. But the thing about my association with the struggle bus is that buses are always in motion and they are always stopping to let people on and off. So, when I feel like I am on the struggle bus my goal is to get off as soon as possible and preferably at a fabulous destination. 😊 Now, let me be clear. I am never alone on the struggle bus. My angels joyfully ride with me to keep me company and keep me in check. They offer their divine wisdom as to how to get off the bus and back into my high vibe groove and flow. But lately, I have spent way too much time on the struggle bus. I was truly beginning to wonder if my bus had some type of unlimited gas supply or something. I mean, why have we not made any stops? And, although I would never hope for another person to struggle, why do I feel so alone on this bus?
Well, if you have been feeling the same way I want to share with you how I work through times of resistance, even when it seems to linger a little too long.
First, you are not alone.
Second, resistance comes both internally and externally and it is important to look at both.
LET’S START WITH THE EXTERNAL RESISTANCE.
These are things like your computer failing you at the most inopportune time. The flat tire. The dropped phone calls. The traffic jams. The electricity going out right before your important Zoom meeting or spilling your coffee all down your suit right as you are heading out the door for that important meeting. Now, I know these things happen in life but what I’m talking about is a feeling that something is working against you. Purposely.
INTERNAL RESISTANCE IS DAUNTING.
Nothing is worse than knowing what you need to do but lack the desire or motivation to get it done. Or, have the motivation to get it done but struggle with focus, clarity, and direction.
Then there is the lovely doubt. The insecurities and wonderings making us question if what we have to offer really matters. There is the nagging feeling that everything is hard when in truth it is simple when we map out the plan, it just takes gusto.
The body and soul can feel the resistance too. It is not just a mental thing. The sense is like moving through wet concrete. As if something is trying to hold us back with as much strength and might as possible and we are aware we must take control and shift gears before we go down.
So how do we keep our head above it all so that we don’t lose sight of where we are meant to go? How do we get off the Struggle Bus???
– First, ask your spiritual team if you are still on the right path. When resistance shows up it can make us question everything. So, instead of just assuming that the resistance is a roadblock telling you that you are headed in the wrong direction, ask. Gaining clarity in these moments is of utmost importance because otherwise, we get distracted, frustrated and then can become stuck.
– If the above action lets you know you need to go a different direction, great! You now know what to do. But if you have validated that you are on the right track, you know you have to stay focused and dig in. Be persistent regardless of the resistance. I know, I know. This is easier said than done. But now is the time to stand your ground and be unwavering in your trust and faith.
– Understanding where your resistance is coming from can be very enlightening and empowering. I want you to remember that when we have committed to making big changes it is completely normal to feel resistance. It is as if your old self and your ego team up against you because all they want is for you to stay in that place you’ve always been. There used to be a saying that said, ” The bigger the purpose the bigger the fear.” Well, I say, the stronger the resistance the greater the potential. You are here to live to your fullest potential, so, start asking yourself these questions?
Regardless of these obstacles, should I still be moving forward?
What will my reward be for not giving up?
If I do nothing and give up now, how will I feel tomorrow?
Are my goals more important than the discomfort I feel right now?
What help can I call on to move through this resistance?
How can I break up my action steps, so I feel less overwhelmed?
What choice and decision will honor my highest self?
You know yourself better than anyone and your honesty here is important. Often, when we uncover the true answers to these questions the resistance begins to loosen its grip. Acknowledgment is a power move that provides wisdom.
Now let’s talk about those angels that ride with me on the struggle bus. Who can you call on to help you gain momentum and stride again? Better yet, help you deflect all of that resistance like a superhero.
Here are my go-to spiritual helpers when resistance is my issue:
Archangel Uriel Helpful in getting my priorities straight and my mind clear and focused
Archangel Metatron For helping to clear self-sabotaging ways, overwhelm and procrastination
Archangel Raziel To help me remember who I am and what my connection to source/creator is
Archangel Ariel To stand in courage, conviction and lovingly claim my power
Archangel Jophiel To keep my thoughts positive and in alignment with my truth
Archangel Michael To protect me from any negative forces, including myself
It is super easy to call on your angels for help! You don’t even have to remember their names.
Just simply say “angels help” and they are with you and ready to assist!
Remember, the resistance does not last forever. There must be big positive changes on the horizon, so keep pushing forward! And, if I happen to see you on the struggle bus, I’ll give you a fist bump and a wink, so you know you are not alone.
Love and solidarity,
Well, here we are, plowing through January. It seems like life is moving at warp speed, yet, at the same time, we can often feel stuck in the same ole, same ole over and over again. Lately, my clients have been expressing their desire for clarity. There is this eagerness to make much-needed changes and move forward to the life they have dreamt about. They can feel the need to shift gears but there also seems to be a paralyzing sense of confusion keeping them stuck. It is as if the answers they seek are evading them. If any of this sounds familiar to you then keep reading because the angels have the advice to help you get moving in the right direction.
LIFE CAN BE BUSY. To-do lists can be never-ending and distractions seem to pop up at every turn. Ever make a plan and even find some motivation to get things done but somehow feel like you still don’t make any progress?
This can feel super defeating and leave you feeling completely drained.
It is discouraging to see that time keeps passing by and you feel like you are still at a standstill. The standing still is so frustrating because your soul is screaming there is something so much more that is out there. You believe this to be true but just can’t seem to get there.
The angels are saying now IS the time you must do things differently.
Those dreams you have been dreaming and those changes you have been trying to make ARE important and getting there involves follow through and stealth attention.
They suggest starting a NOT TO DO LIST and focus on that first before you aim your sights on creating another To-Do list.
Here is what they suggest NOT TO be doing now and why:
This is not working. Truth is, it probably never has been. Now, you must step into a new way of managing your life, time, and energy. These goals and changes that are important to you need your time, energy, and focus. Even small steps will lead to progress. Move them to the top of your priority list and potentially to the beginning of your day. This will help you gain momentum. This means you may have to let other things go. It will be okay. The angels can help you define those things that are less important right now so that you can focus on true priorities. This also means scheduling time for rest and fun so you can experience more balance.
As I said above the angels can help you prioritize where your energy and attention need to be and then help you stay focused. Distractions are normal but you have the power to steer yourself back on track the moment you realize you have veered off course. Limit social media scrolling and binge-watching television. You can set time for that in the latter part of the day as a reward for accomplishments, but still, place a limit on it.
Self-care is a must! Especially right now. Reviewing your habits and asking yourself what you need will be key. Listen to what your body, mind, and soul tells you. There is so much wisdom to be revealed when you simply ask yourself that question. Commit to the time, energy and effort it will take to give yourself what it is asking for. This will begin to shift your energy immediately and you will quickly begin to get into a higher vibrational flow. Self-care is an investment that always pays great returns!
You are moving forward and unless you are pulling out the growth and lessons from the past you do not need to be there. Your focus needs to be on what you are wanting to create which is new, different, and amazing. Pain, suffering, regrets, grief, and sorrow are not going to help you get where you are going. If these things show up ask if they have some important wisdom to offer you and if not disconnect and move on.
This includes clutter, clothes, commitments, friendships, habits, and hobbies. You are moving into a time where things need to be a Heck Yes or a Hell No! What is this stuff laying around? Do I use it? Do I need it? These clothes in my closet, when have I wore them last? Do I feel awesome in them? If no, let them go. Your commitments, do they still serve you and the higher good or are they draining you of time and energy? It is okay to move on. Are your friendships a wonderful balance of giving and take? Are any toxic or unhealthy? If so, time to cut the cord. Have you engaged in a hobby lately? Are you doing it out of habit or are you still passionate about it? Love and joy lift us out of limitations and into our highest potential! This is where you want to be.
This hardly exists and it is the ultimate stalling tactic. Do not wait for what you think maybe the definition of perfect. Just get moving and you will gain more clarity and certainty along the way. As you create your new reality more pieces of the puzzle will fall into place as you consistently tune in to yourself and your desires. Action is necessary and we rarely have it all figured out in the beginning. Having a plan is good but staying in the planning mode gets you nowhere.
Do not forget your why! Why do you want to reach these goals? How will your life be different? How will it be better? If your why is important and big enough the how will be just as important to you too. Let the excitement and importance of your why help you figure out the how. There are always solutions to any challenge. And, as I always say God and the angels are in the solution business!
Feeling overwhelmed and the weight of your dreams beginning to feel heavy on your shoulders? As I mentioned above, God and the angels are in the solution business. Have you asked for help? Maybe you need to ask for earthly help to show up too. Who is already in your life that loves you enough to hold your dreams and visions with you and maybe even be an accountability partner? Joining forces with a trusted ally can be equally beneficial and keep you in check and on track. Opening yourself up to receive is key to getting in the flow and that is where you want to be.
Putting these things into practice, you will begin to open a space for something new to enter. Before you know it you will look back and see progress instead of stalemate.
Keep in mind that every step forward is taking you in the right direction. It will be important to track your wins so as to remind your ego when it wants to rear its ugly head. Don’t give up before your blessings have a chance to surprise you. Prayer, intentions, and actions are the seeds you have been planting and your crops are growing into fruition. Do you believe it? If not, then a good dose of faith is exactly what you need. The angels can help to buoy your faith and help you dig deep and remind you of the truth of your being. You are a powerful, creative force of love! Now get creating!
It’s going to be a wild and fabulous ride!
I wanted to share something with you on this special day that many of you may be celebrating.
I recently read about an old New Year’s Eve Irish tradition.
At midnight, the Irish open their front door to let out the Old Year and invite in the New Year. I really love this idea and plan to add this as a new tradition for myself. I love the physical action of releasing the past and acknowledging all that it has offered us. This includes the challenges, the lessons, the growth, the blessings, opportunities and miracles, too. After saying goodbye to all of our previous experiences, we then can really open ourselves up to God and the universe, remembering our limitless potential and invite all of the beauty and magic we are hoping to experience.
When we combine those hopes and desires with a dose of unshakeable faith, we truly are able to move mountains.
Now, I know this year has been super challenging for many. Myself included. But I can also recognize and acknowledge the gifts that were planted amidst the stressors, the uncertainties, losses and let downs. I am grateful for these gifts and have been reminded of who I am and the great power that lies within me.
Now, one day and one change in number on our yearly counter does not magically change everything in an instant. I am not expecting my fairy godmother to show up at midnight and wave her magic wand and fix everything that I feel still needs fixing. However, I am choosing to stay, positive, mindful and present. I am choosing Love. ❤️
I am choosing Joy. I am committed to holding myself accountable to keep my intentions clear and my actions steady. One foot in front of the other. I know the path before me holds unlimited possibilities and that I have unlimited potential.
The same holds true for you my friend. My prayer 🙏 is that you feel inspired to love yourself wholly and truly embrace your heart’s desires as you venture into this new chapter of life. Regardless of how daunting this may feel or how defeated you may have felt in the past, I urge you to just keep putting one foot in front of the other. And, when you open the door to this New Year may you get a glimpse of how beautiful your story is unfolding.
Prayers of peace, prosperity, perfect health and joy to you and yours!
JOY ❤️ HOPE ❤️ FAITH
I wanted to take this moment to tell you how grateful I am to have you in my life. Even if we have never met face to face (or even Zoom to Zoom thanks to 2020), I appreciate the opportunity to connect with you, even via email.
Christmastime brings great gratitude to my heart and regardless of what holiday you may celebrate I want you to know I think about you often, pray for you sincerely and wish great things for your life. I truly consider my time and the connections I have made with all of my clients to be a true honor and blessing and my hope is that you feel that in your time spent with me. As we bring this year to a close I want to remind you of how deeply you are loved and supported. Remember to call on this loving support often. This is the season to GIVE but it is also the season to RECEIVE. I look forward to what the future holds for all of us and I look forward to staying connected with you.
Below you will find a prayer I wrote years ago during the holiday season. I find myself coming back to it often as the sentiment still holds true to what I desire for you.
There are many wonderful things I am working on, and, of course, I am always available for one-on-one sessions when you need me.
Tidings of Comfort and Joy!
Love, Light & Blessings,